11/25/2008

BE STILL O, MY SOUL

I am in pain and distress ; may your salvation,O God, protect me - David, Psalm 69:29

Be still o, my soul.
Listen to God's voice. The songs are just beautiful.
It comforts you.
Feel His love. His hands is carrying you. Find peace in His arm. Feel it.
Its so peaceful.

Stop thinking about the worst possibilities will happen in your future. Give Him your burden. Cleanse your heart.Just trust Him. Think of so many miracles will happen in the future. In fact, its happening now! Feel it! Be still.
Are you afraid? Trust in Him!What can man do to you?

He is calling my name tenderly. He is smiling at me and says," Its Okay. Together we can do it."
" Give me your hands. Lets walk together."

And I am walking with Him. He is telling me the beauty of life in Him and how much He loves me.

Its peaceful. My burden is lighter.

Be still o, my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment