11/14/2008


THE OTHER PATH-SAD

My friend, one of the flower I have.

I never know how miserable her life is until one day when she came to me with a HUGE problem.
Kind of lightning stroked my heart for realizing the dilemma she is facing. Where were I during this time, that I do not know that she is not happy?- (my personal assumption after listened to her story). She always looks happy , and content! Shame on me!
For me she is such a faithful woman. Live dependently to God alone ( and her husband, I bet).
Her live looks pretty as the flower blooms. She even help other's to stay bloomy!
But then.... what on earth she has to get this problem in her life. Seems that God does not care of her. This is not fare for a woman like her.
No one would ever think of or imagine that this horrible things happened to her!
She was broken hearted, for sure! God, how come?
I had try my best to support her. Asking God at all time to keep strengthen her.
May she sees and believes in God's involvement in her life.
My friend, you have to be strong. Never leave God. Keep the beauties  of the flower's pendants you still have.
You are always in my prayers.

My Friend.My flower.


No comments:

Post a Comment