11/13/2008


VIEW
I really like my office room. Through the window I can see trees spread all the way to the horizon.
Every-time I need a refreshment, I will turn around my wiggly chair and... enjoy the view from my window!

"How do you view life? "A parent of my student ask me.
I was a bit surprise with that question. HOW?
" For me, life is a journey we have to take. It is given by God. Its an opportunity.I have to always move forward, heading to the eternal goal. The road might be smooth, bumpy, dark, shiny,excited, tiring, or gloomy. Crawling up to the mountain! Rolling down to the valley. Laugh. Cry. Shout!Frustrated
But... for sure God is always with me walking side by side."

From the right angle I will always see that life is beautiful.
The view is just right. God is with me on my journey. God with his caring hands.

View God

No comments:

Post a Comment