11/10/2008


GOD IS STILL WORKING

Sometimes its just so hard to wait until God is done with His'. As we always say that God is taking part as we are working on something.

Currently , I am just impatient to see how my daughter's life to be. She keeps telling me that she is in the process of pursuing her future. But.... I don't see any clue yet on what is her life going to be! 
Previously she had a very good job ( to my standard, but not her's).

Faithfully I believe that God loves her as I love her, so... He is not going to ruin her future.
He is still working on her, as she is working on her future.

God, help me to always see that my children's future is taken care by YOU . My job is to be a good mom, pray for them, and.... inspire them with how good life is in you.

WAIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment